Tuesday 23 June 2009

What would my mama do

*RANT*
What goes around comes around.
[ INTERRUPTION: I have just seen Lady Gaga's firework boobs =/ jesus christ that woman is strange. ]
Anyway, i woke up in a right pissy mood.
I got off at 10.20 (that sounds so wrong) and went KFC with Antoine woo.
Then i threw it up, oh hahahahaa :/ waste of a fiver.
God i'm so bitter and womanly today.
But anyway, after school was pretty aitteee, saw "Benji" (his new name according to ma muthaa) which was aiteee...
Walked home and OMG!
i got metal stuck on my foot - a bloody big bit too - proper gay.
Then omfgz i nearly died, this massive spider was crawling on my hand, had a right fit, and the people were all like "what a tard" as i was having my arm spasm.
Then i told my mum what i'm writing now.
Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment