Tuesday 27 October 2009

I'm awake

But i'm afraid no more amazing facts..
Halloween is official - I am dying here alone surrounded by a million kids ruining my immense greatness, dressed as the queen of whores - Lady Gaga.
I'm wondering when to start my homework.. Cos i can't be arsed.
And i'm starving, hmm what to eat.
I need to get out :(.
I hate how people market things for a high price even though what you want is the shittest, easily made thing, eg. a coke can hat (i don't want one).
Btw yaz i have your bday present (had it ages now) but ima give it with your crimby prez cos it's easier.



I give in.

FACT:
  1. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
  2. All porcupines float in water.
  3. A jellyfish is 95% water.
  4. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
  5. In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.
  6. Only 55% of all Americans know that the sun is a star.
  7. Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson."
  8. Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.
  9. Wilma Flintstone's maiden name was Wilma Slaghoopal, and Betty Rubble's Maiden name was Betty Jean Mcbricker.
  10. Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food.

4 comments:

  1. LOL it will literally be like birthday and christmas coming at once!

    and: Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

    LOL you've got to love the Finnish
    & betting on the dead in las vegas LOL badd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting facts there Roni

    ReplyDelete