Sunday 29 November 2009

Yesterday

Was grrrreat :) Rainforest Cafe is ubercool and yummerz.Even if dad did make me wear a Happy Birthday To Me sticker.
Then hitting shopperzzz i got chatted up by an irish monk who thought i was swedish and my dad was my boyfriend cos he looks "so young". He told me i couldn't marry him cos of the monk thing even though i had a nice hat.
Omg and in River Island was the fittest dress ever omgz and dad said i could have it then we were like £110?? No. But he bought me gold shiny one for wedding half price (y) to £50 :D. Then Zara skirt for goodtimes and practicality.
Anyway. Then XFactor and Ima Celeb BREZZZ got me in the mood and Sexy Stuart omg. If he goes tonight it'll be fatality2char.
Anyhoo i just did my history work... not geogzzz :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment