Saturday 20 February 2010

I think i fell in love :(

Last night when Joe (Hornchurch, goes South Bank Uni) randomly told me that i'm beautiful.. Then the club shut and the bouncer made us all go home. He was gorgeous (like a Dougie Mcfly hotness and a nice smile, electric blue eyes and a voice like Robbie from Angus, Thongs and FFS [he actually looked like him :l omg]...)can you tell i was on it?
Fucking fittest guy i've ever ever ever managed to pull and a bouncer ruins it. Thanks bouncer, you dick.

ARGH.

5 comments:

  1. WOW he sounds like a total SEX GOD. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg he was sarah he was hawwwwt i died when he spoke to me and now i shall never see him again.

    (8) I've been searching all over facebook and i can't seem to find joe(8)

    I am hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you to get jealous and laugh at these unfortunate events Rone.

    ReplyDelete