Tuesday 30 March 2010

CARNAGE

I need to get these lot before I go uni cos i don't wanna be wasting money once i'm there, better waste it while I can:

- A black blazer jacket
- A pair of good fitting skinny jeans (i don't own any jeans)
- Some plain tshirts
- Couple more plain cardis
- NO MORE SHOES (except a pair of brown brogues + grey plims plez?)
- Couple of floral summer dresses
That's it really. My shopping list for a couple weeks haha. I'm thinking of hitting some LDN charity shops and American Apparel..

4 comments:

  1. ohh i'll do the london charity shop run with you!
    after finding the pokemon stuff i wanna try more
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wicked we can do in second half of Easter holidays if you fancy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure thing, just text me. i'm not doing much in the hols apart form art & textiles :/

    ReplyDelete