Thursday 17 June 2010

Bored now i have no school

I wanna do a course in radio - this should help when i try and get in the Bath Spa uni radio gang to share my amazing taste in music ahha. And plus, ms khan always used to say she wants me to either be a radio presenter or comedian ahah (both i would just never get to be in spite of me thinking that'd be my perfect job [that was a secret but fuck it]) 
I found a site that had a load of radio courses for free but i'm not up for gwan alone ahaha. Anyway if any of you were stuck for what to do i thought i'd put the site down: http://www.futureversity.org/ 
And this course involves going to Underage Festival in order to interview bands and make a podcast etc awesome:
http://www.futureversity.org/course_detail.aspx?id=9642

4 comments:

  1. Lal and me are going to underage, come with us and interview peoples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL but id have to spend time with the bands oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo thats sounds interesant!

    ill check the webbii out proper 2moo, and report back lol..i sound like som sailor ORITE CAPTAINNN!! LOL (ok ill stop laughin at my self now XD)

    ReplyDelete