Wednesday 21 July 2010

It's official, i'm obsessed.

'What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.' 
I love it. I want to be in that film so badly. I need it on DVD now.
Oh, last night a lesbian tried to snog me and touch me in unappropraite places - it was my worst nightmare and once again i'm mentally scarred and in torment. Oh and doherty decided to take a photo right at that moment, yay.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh Inception <3
    such a work of genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to see Inception!
    I want to sooo bad :(

    RON!?!?!?
    Been cheating on me have weeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh as if ron. She had nothing on you babe.

    ReplyDelete