Friday 23 July 2010

YASMIN is it wrong

That i got annoyed by this (not your bit obv):

Liam Courtney - I geussed you did ths on photoshopp! I know how you didd thiiisss :D
Yasmin Falahat - Yessh, well it's pretty easy!
 
I simply got annoyed because he acts like he's got such sought after, expert skills and "kindly offers to make anybody one" when they could do it themselves. I had photoshop elements 9.0 and deleted it and he had a massive go at me. 
You on the other hand are modest and awesome.

6 comments:

  1. roffel, ah thank you!
    i know, i got pretty annoyed too but i thought i won't add to his ego by saying 'OMGZ I KNOW BRE SKILL' (and it was actually quite easy lol)
    also, two comments above his, i said i did it in photoshop, so 'guessing?' YEAHOBVZ.
    the photoshop i have is the one sarah lent me cos up until a year ago i had adobe 2.0 (since year 6! So i've been practising, just messing about exploring photoshop since before he was born - ok bit of a hyperbole there)
    ok rant over (: lol
    much love for you <3, glad we're on the same level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah
    I agreeeee

    You are tre awesome
    SO nuuuuuuuuuuuuur

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool thats funi! in the most stupidest way DUH..i dnno what pic your talkin about but i getcha ;) :P

    PFFT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i was a bit like :/ hmmffgfmmm!
    ah, your awesome at art shit

    douche.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad us females all agree that yasmin is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hate when he does that :\

    ReplyDelete