Wednesday 8 September 2010

A post dedicated to beautiful raji

Ron & Roni were not ronerific friends in 2008 because people kept them apart and didn't want the sheer power of awesomeness that occurs when they were together so as not to ruin their GCSE results. Instead one Roni shared her love with mere, cute mortals, such as the above "bradley" whilst the other (Ron) moped around being lonely, yearning for a fellow Roner.
2009, the one and only famed "Surrey Trip #1: Discovery of the Dan" brought Ron & the baby roni closer together - withstanding the snow, harsh & bitter cold airs and slippery slopes they managed to bond the ronfriendship forever with a little help from Dan - a true Surrey legend.
In 2010 the Ron pair were reunited in a "Surrey Trip: Return of the Dan" episode. Since this day the very ronderful pair were engaged in a legal bond, the bond of true love.
 This september the two rons are going to be seperated for many a year, as the evil education system refuses to take such an outstanding pair of rons together. Bastards.

I love you my ron.

2 comments:

  1. Ron
    This is fantastic
    I don't even know what to say
    Actually, there's a bit
    1. Thats a horrible picture of me & Bradley
    2. Aww, you fb stalked me :P
    3. There's no such thing as a cuter mortal, nor a cuter God than my Ron
    4. GCSE sucked like a bitch, I was in desperate need of a Roni in my life
    5. Best story ever
    6. Surrey rocks
    7. Dan too
    8. Even though we won't be together I want you to spread the Ron throughout the land
    9. You'll always be just MY Ron though, nobody else can have you
    10. I love you

    ReplyDelete