Monday 6 September 2010

Rant

I have such a burning hate for Katy Perry. So overrated, she's just ultra hot, not talented or funny. And she gets to marry my husband and snog other guys? He's allowed btw cos he's perfect..bet she makes him move to shitty California so she can melt his popsicle with her uber hot skin (mouth obviously). But ergh no. If it was someone like the lovely Paloma Faith I wouldn't mind because she's such a lovely person, funny as hell and so genuine. What is going on in the bloody world.

6 comments:

  1. Somebody is not jealous at allll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody says that, i didnt like her before i knew ;)
    Her first album was beautiful & shes shit hot.
    The new album, her decision to screw my husband and her lack of humour? Not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz I believe the same thing. She is pretty and stuff, but I kinda think she's a little overrated.

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard finding people that agree, I've taken part in so many debates:(.

    ReplyDelete